- Prof. Marco Aldinucci (Associate Professor, PI Parallel Computing)
- Dr. Ing. Sergio Rabellino (Senior research engineer)
- Paolo Viviani (PhD Student, supported by Noesis Solutions, Belgium)
- Filippo Spiga (PhD Student, working at Arm ltd, UK)
- Iacopo Colonnelli (PhD Student)
- Alberto Martinelli (junior research engineer)
- Daniele Baccega (junior research engineer)
- Paul Metzger, Arm ltd, Cambridge, UK
- Claudia Misale, IBM TJ Watson, NY, USA
- Maurizio Drocco (PNNL, WA, USA)
- Massimo Torquati, University of Pisa, Italy
- Marco Danelutto, University of Pisa, Italy
- Guy Tremblay, UQUAM, Quebec, Canada
- Peter Kilpatrick, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Concetto Spampinato, University of Catania, Italy
Within the Computer Science Department of University of Torino, the parallel programming research group works in strict synergy with the Formal Methods for Software Development, the System Modelling, Verification and Reuse, and the Social Computing research groups, inter-alia
- Luca Padovani, Mariangiola Dezani, Mario Coppo Formal methods group
- Matteo Baldoni, Social Computing group
- Susanna Donatelli, Performance Evaluation group
- Rosa Meo, Machine Learning and Data Mining group
Former PhD Students and Postdoc Reserachers
Claudia Misale, PhD student from Jan 2013 to May 2017. From June 2017 she is scientist at IBM TJ Watson in Yorktown Heights, USA.
Alessandro Secco, Dr. Research Associate from Oct. 2013 to Oct. 2014. He is now a free-lance ICT consultant.
Guilherme Peretti Pezzi, PhD. Research Associate from Jan. 2013 to Jan. 2015. He is now a research engineer at ETH Zurich CSCS.